The last week we have post a tutorial for rooting almost all LG devices running on Android Lollipop or KitKat, it was a little hard for some user because of copying/ pasting command, XDA member “avicohh” make it more easier by writing a little script that basically does the same thing in few steps.
And in this post we will show how to one click root LG G3 /G2/L90/F60/Tribute on Android Lollipop and KitKat in a simple way.
- LG device on KitKat or Lollipop.
- USB driver installed on your computer and USB cable.
- LG Root script file.
- Install LG USB driver on your computer skip this step if you have the USB driver installed.
- Download LG Root Script and unzip it using 7-zip or any extracting tool.
- Enable USB debugging on your LG device by going to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number 7 times and then go to the main screen of Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Plug your device into the computer via USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file, to run the script.
- A pop window on your phone will ask you to allow USB debugging, Check “Always allow from this computer“, then hit OK.
- If your device is not recognized or facing any issue with the script, Switch connection between Media device MTP and Camera PTP options.
- Your device will automatically reboot several times.
- At the end the script will ask you to press any key to exit and your device will reboot.
That’s it, Congratulation you have root access on your LG device on both Android KitKat and Lollipop.
You can verify the root by going to Google Play store and download “Root checker” App.
If this method doesn’t work for you, Try [old] Root LG G3, G2, G Flex 2, Nexus 5 on Lollipop, KitKat
Devices confirmed working with this one click root script:
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G2
- Lg g Pro 2
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute