Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and fastboot are the most important tools for your device If you are an Android user and would like to have a communication between your desktop computer and your Android device or interested in root, install/uninstall apps, modifying system files, install custom Rom/Mods, backup/restore system and user files or even get a logcat for debugging and more …
Official way to install ADB is to download the whole ADT (Android Developer Tools), which is nearly 500 MB, ADB comes as part of the ADT.
But using this method, you will not need to download the huge package of ADT, you will just download a simple tool, which is nearly 10 MB to install ADB, fastboot, and the required device drivers on your 32 or 64-bits Windows PC in a few seconds.
How to install ADB :
- Download adb-setup-x.x.exe
- Run it as administrator
- Press Y to install ADB and Fastboot
- Press Y to install Drivers.
- Device driver installation wizard will start, click Next to continue.
- Wait until it display “the drivers were successfully installed”
How to start ADB :
- Go to C drive/adb
- Press on “shift” button + right click in empty place
- Choose “Open command windows here”
Now start to use adb and fastboot cmd