android 5.0 Lollipop is finally available for the LTE model of Samsung galaxy S4 GT-I9505 which is amazing news for the users who was waiting that update for long time, in that post we will show you how to install TWRP recovery for galaxy s4 I9505 on Android 5.0 Lollipop which will give you more advanced options than the stock recovery to control your phone. Make sure that by following this steps your device warranty will be void
- Charged GT-I9505 Samsung Galaxy S4 running on Android 5.0 Lollipop at least 15%.
- The latest TWRP custom recovery.TAR FILE for GT-I9505.
- Odin3 and installed Samsung USB driver.
- Windows PC and USB cable.
- Following all Steps.
- Download the required files and extract Odin3 file.
- Run Odin3 as administrator, UNCHECK “Auto Reboot” box and “Re-Partition” box.
- Click on the “AP” or “PDA“ button and select the TWRP custom recovery file “openrecovery-twrp-2.x.x.x-jfltexx.tar” file that you downloaded.
- Reboot your Samsung galaxy S4 into download mode. by holding volume down + home + power keys at the same time for 5 seconds then press volume up to continue.
- Connect your mobile to the PC, if you have the USB driver installed on your PC, Odin will detect your mobile and display a sign in “ID:COM” box.
- Click “Start” button and wait.
- Flashing the recovery process is fast and won’t take a long time and after a few seconds Odin will show “PASS” or “RESET” message depend on which version of odin3 you are using.
- Your mobile will not reboot because you uncheck “Reboot” box, unplug it from your computer.
- Remove the battery for 30 seconds then get it back to your mobile.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by keep holding volume up + home + power keys at the same time until it display “recovery booting….“,
now release power button only and keep holding volume up + home key until you see TWRP recovery screen.
You are done, you have installed TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S4 I9505 on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop.