All Android devices have different mode to boot (normal, recovery, fastboot/bootloader, Odin/download and safe mode). Some user can’t boot into recovery, fastboot/bootloader or Odin/download mode because they can’t/don’t know the correct keys to press or they have a broken key ex: vol key.
We will learn you how to boot into any mode using adb cmd without needing to press more buttons or having root access on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Working rooted or unrooted Android device
- USB cable and PC
- Installed your device USB driver
- Android debugging bridge “adb”
- Enable USB debugging on your android device.
- Install adb and USB driver for your device model Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, Google.
- Connect your device to PC by USB cable
- To boot into download mode for Samsung devices type in cmd window :
adb reboot download
- To boot into bootloader mode for most Android devices type in cmd window :
- To boot into recovery mode for all Android devices type in cmd window :
adb reboot recovery
Now you can start booting your phone into different mode without any problem and without using button even if your phone isn’t rooted.