If you own a Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge then you might be one of those who have several (mobile data, private mode, and mobile hotspot) quick toggles disappeared form the quick panel menu without any apparent cause.
Samsung has quickly managed to fix this unusual bug by releasing a small application which can be downloaded and installed from Samsung Galaxy Apps store.
The App is very simple and it called QuickPanel Restore, to get the missing quick toggles restored on your Samsung galaxy S6 and galaxy S6 edge, you have to:
- Launch Samsung Galaxy Apps App.
- Login to your Samsung account, if you don’t have create an account.
- Search the Application “QuickPanel Restore”.
- Tap the INSTALL button to start downloading.
- Once downloaded launch the App by tapping OPEN.
- You will notice that the app’s interface is very simple and consists out of a single button, Click that RESTORE button.
- Once you hit that Restore button, your device will display Restored. message, you don’t need to keep that App installed so after it fix the missing toggles uninstall it.
Now check if your restored the missing (private mode, mobile data, and mobile hotspot) quick toggles or not.
If you don’t have a Samsung account, download “QuickPanel Restore” APK App and install it like any other APK file you might need to check Unknown sources under Lock screen and security settings.