Rooting your Android device is the only way for Android user to get ride of the annoying features and bloatware, root access also might help you to modify your device by adding a few cool features from other Android devices (Samsung, LG, HTC, …etc).
Most Android users would like to root thier devices, but some of them see rooting as it’s a complicated process.
KingRoot is a Chinese application for people who want to root their devices without flashing any third party recovery, KingRoot will root almost any device running on Android Lollipop, KitKat, or Jelly Bean without computer and will root your Samsung galaxy without tripping knox counter (KNOX: 0x0).
Note1: Since KingRoot App is a Chinese application so you have to use this at your own risk.
- Download KingRoot apk App then install it.
- Connect your device to an internet connection Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Launch KingRoot App, it will verify root status for your device.
- After few seconds it will inform you if there is a root access for your device or not, it’s normal if it display “Root access is unavailable”.
- Tap Start Root button and wait …
- Once it finish rooting it will display “Root successfully”, if your device reboot mean your device isn’t supported uninstall the App and wait for the next version.
- Exit the KingRoot.
- You will notice that you have the Kinguser and another Chinese application installed.
- Launch Kinguser App once to activate it.
- Use Kinguser to manage root Apps.
Use root checker App to check the root access on your device.
- KingRoot App could root almost any Android device not all Samsung, HTC, Sony, ZTE, LG, Nexus, Huawei, etc, please check device list.
- KingRoot 4.1 support Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note4, SONY Z3, Samsung X64, SONY 5.0.
- Rooting has risk and may be voids your device’s warranty.