Android L beta version is already out for developers and you can now enjoy the new boot animation which will be officially released with the final version of Android L.
This boot animation can be flashed for almost all android devices expect Samsung stock firmware devices, we will provide you two ways to get Android L boot animation running on your Android phone.
- Rooted Android device
- Installed custom recovery (not required)
Method 1 : if you have custom recovery installed on your phone :
- Download Android L bootanimation_L_flashable.zip file to your phone
- Turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode.
- Go to : install zip > choose zip from /sdcard (internal storage) or choose zip from /storage/sdcard1 (external storage) > choose bootanimation_L_flashable.zip > Yes > go back > reboot system.
Method 2 : if you doesn’t have a custom recovery installed on your phone :
- Download Android L boot animation file to your device
- Download and install ES File Explorer or any root files explorer app
- Open “ES File Explorer” and press on the top left icon.
- Go to Tool > Root Explorer > Mount R/W
- Change Path “/” and “/system” from RO to RW
- Copy bootanimation.zip file to : /system > media
- Change permission to rw-r–r
- Reboot your device to apply the changes.