After updating Samsung galaxy S4 to the latest android KitKit, users have found an issue in connecting to internet using Wi-Fi connection
If you have tried to turn on Wi-Fi, you will see a security notice or nothing at all, re-flashing or wiping data and factory reset will not help in this situation.
We will provide for you a solution to fix Wi-Fi issue on Android KitKat or later …
- Rooted Samsung galaxy S4 running on the latest android 4.4.2 KitKat update.
- Installed ES File Manager or any root files explorer app.
- Open “ES File Explorer” and press on the top left icon.
- Go to Tool > Root Explorer > Mount R/W
- Change “Path /” and “/system” from RO to RW.
- Go to Local > / Device > system > and open build.prop as text in “ES Note Editor”.
- Find line :
- Change it from :
- to :
- Save the changes to the file and Reboot your galaxy phone, and Wi-Fi issue will be fixed.