After updating Google Nexus 5 from Android 4.4.1 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat, more users have lost sensors of their device. This is a guide to learn you how to fix Google Nexus 5 sensors issue and make it work again.
Lets start …
- Rooted Nexus 5.
- Installed ES File Manager or any root files explorer app.
- Open “ES File Explorer” and press on the top left icon.
- Go to Tool > Root Explorer > Mount R/W
- Change Path “/” and “/system” from RO to RW.
- Go to Local > / Device > data > system > and delete sensors folder.
- Go to Local > / Device > data > misc > and delete sensors folder.
- Go to Local > / Device > persist > sensors > and delete sns.reg file.
- Reboot your device to apply the changes
The sensors of your Nexus 5 should be fixed now, if you would like to test it after performing this guide, download Android Sensor Box app for free from play store.
Source : 1