Many T-mobile Galaxy S6 Edge users bricked their device after flashing Auto-Root file which still need some work from chainfire to fix this problem.
There isn’t any way till this moment to restore or unbrick your (SM-G925T), because there isn’t a firmware file yet for that device.
But we have a good news for you the stock recovery of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925) from T-Mobile is available for downloading and flashing it to your device via Odin3.
Requirements for restoring stock recovery:
- T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T).
- Odin3 v3.10.6 tool.
- Samsung USB driver installed on your computer, Windows PC, and Original USB cable.
- SM-G925_Stock_Recovery file, password:ZiDroid.com
Instruction of flashing:
- Download and unzip Odin3 tool and “SM-G925_Stock_Recovery.zip” file using any extracting tool
- Put your phone into Download Mode,
- Right click Odin3 and run it as administrator.
- Place the extracted recovery “G925T_Stock_Recovery_ZiDroid.com.tar.md5” file into AP section.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Click Start button.
- Wait until Odin display Pass or Reset.
Congratulation you have succsessfully restore/unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge.
Update: G925T firmware became public