Flashing stock recovery might help you to unbrick your phone after flashing a wrong Auto-Root file or bad custom recovery image, fix booting problem to recovery mode, fix Galaxy S6 deep sleep problem, its also important for installing OTA updates.
So we have decided to create this page for downloading and installing the stock recovery images for ALL Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge variants.
You can follow our tutorial to flash stock recovery image to your galaxy S6 edge using Odin3 tool.
Requirements for restoring/flashing stock recovery:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (G925F, G925I, G925W8, G925P, G925T, G925R4, G925K, G925L, G925S, G925A coming, G925V coming).
- Odin3 v3.10.6 tool.
- Samsung USB driver installed on your computer, Windows PC, and Original USB cable.
- Specific G925*_Stock_Recovery file for your device, links at the end of the post.
Instruction of flashing:
- Download and unzip Odin3 tool and “SM-G925*_Stock_Recovery.zip” file using any extracting tool.
- Ensure that Samsung USB driver is installed on your computer.
- Turn off your device and Put it in Download Mode, by holding Home, Power and Volume Down keys together for a few seconds, then press Volume Up to continue.
- Launch Odin3 as administrator, right click Odin3 then choose “Run as administrator”.
- Click the AP button then select the extracted “G925*_Stock_Recovery_ZiDroid.com.tar.md5” stock recovery file step1.
- Plugin your phone to the computer via original USB cord.
- Check everything again then Click Start button.
- Installation process will take a few seconds, When flashing process is completed, Odin will display PASS! and the phone will reboot.
You can safely unplug your device now from the PC.
That’s it, you have restored your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge stock recovery and fixed deep sleep problem successfully.
Stock recovery download links for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- (SM-G925F) International recovery file.
- (SM-G925I) Australian recovery file.
- (SM-G925T) T-Mobile recovery file.
- (SM-G925W8) Canadian recovery file.
- (SM-G925P) Sprint recovery file.
- (SM-G925R4) US Cellular recovery file.
- (SM-G925K) KT Korean recovery file.
- (SM-G925L) LG Uplus Korean recovery file.
- (SM-G925S) SK Telecom Korean recovery file.
- (SM-G925A) AT&T recovery file coming…
- (SM-G925V) Verizon recovery file coming…
- Flashing stock recovery will not trip KNOX counter.
- You will NOT lose any data.
- Flash the recovery files at your own risk.