Before tow days Samsung has introduced Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus with some new cool features.we won’t talk about the 2 devices or the new features.
We will share system files (applications, fonts, framework, permissions, ringtones, wallpapers, lib, and lib64 folders), we believe that system dump helps developers to modify APKs applications for different Android devices.
Today we will share Samsung’s latest flagship Galaxy Note 5 N920CXXU1AOH2 system dump files to developers and interested Android users, we don’t touch any file all are stock without modification. You can download the system folders separately or as a full system folder.
- If you would like to try the following file on your android phone, please create a backup for your important files and use it at your own risk.
Files are protected by a password:
- system folder: contains the whole system files and folders.
- build.prop file.
- app folder: contains *.apk system applications files.
- priv-app folder: contains *.apk system applications files.
- media folder: contains all *.qmg (boot animation) and *.ogg audio (notifications, ringtones, ui) files.
- fonts folder: contains all *.ttf system font files.
- framework folder: contains framework-res.apk and all *.jar files.
- permissions folder: contains all *.xml files uploading … .
- lib, lib64 folders: contains all *.so files
- bin folder.
- etc folder.
If you would like any other folder, feel free to ask it in comment section, and if you are interested about the system dump of the Galaxy S6 Edge+ you can download it from this page.